Saturday, December 17, 2011

Not dead yet!

Hey all,

I've just noticed that it's been a while since I posted something up here. And so I've decided to come and give you a bit of a heads up. I've been keeping busy, what with writing for Réseau Gamer, writing fiction, playing games and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer with J on Netflix. (Before that it was Murder She Wrote... don't ask.)

Still, all this time I kept thinking that I should post something for you guys to read, assuming of course my blog is at all followed. I think the only people that follow this thing is my sweetheart J and a couple of my friends. But my first love of writing did come through my blog, so I shouldn't be giving it up totally.

I do have an ulterior motive for putting up a post. I just drew a couple of pictures that I need to share with some people on the team of Réseau Gamer and since I can't put up the pics directly into the forum, I decided to use this instead. Also, I draw. Ooo pretty. ^-^

So in anycase enjoy these pics and expect a real post soon.

Until then this is me signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment