Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Hey all,

Time again for another entry of SMC. Today's SMC is something pretty much everyone knows about. And to show how popular this character was, I'll show you the intro three times in different languages.

Astro boy


Tetsuwan Atomu


Astro le Petit Robot



If you've never heard of him, I suggest you go back to the rock you've been living under all this time. ^w^

Until then, this is me signing off.

P.S.: Don't worry. I'm working on other stuff as well. It's just with this I have something to talk about every week. You know kinda get my creative juices flowing.

2 comments:

  1. I remember watching this when I was 4-5 years old. I used to cry when an episode finished because the music was too cool and there was "no more Astro". =P

    I miss these old things =D Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clair qu'astro a marqué mon enfance et en partie a fait de moi le geek Que is suis aujourd'hui ;) merci pour les quelques minutes de souvenir!

    ReplyDelete