Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday morning cartoons

Hey all,

So I want to start something. Every saturdays, ( Or most every saturdays. ) I will put up a video of a cartoon intro. Why? you ask. Because it's my blog and I can. ^w^

But mostly for the hell of it. And also part nostalgia. I was thinking about just putting cartoons from the 80's but I figure that after a while it will probably be limiting. So I'm going for everything here. Even Anime intros I really I really like. ( And most possibly in their original versions too. ) And since I'm french canadian, you will probably hear see some french intros. ( Just giving you guys a heads here. ) So without further ado, I present to you the first intro to ever grace this blog. Watch out now. I'm starting strong.

Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos


So, who stars in who's Karate Kommandos? And WTF is this about deadly dolphins. Seriously I thought dolphins were supposed to be friendly. Oh well.

Since this is the first edition of Saturday Morning Cartoons, I've decided to put up another video. This one is from my favorite anime series.

Lupin the 3rd


Lupin the 3rd is just about the mischiefs of this gentlemen thief and his friends. It's very a good show considering it's age too. Think of it as Sherlock Holmes meets James Bond. I fell in love with this character after watching Hayao Miyazaki's Castle of Cagliostro.

For obvious reasons, I never watched Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos. I mean, anything that has killer dolphins probably sucks ass. Plus it only had 5 episodes. But obviously, Chuck Norris only needs 5 episodes. ^-^

Ok well that's it for today.I hope you liked the first installment of SMC. Come back next week for another one.

Until then, this is me signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment